Pluton - A new naturally occurring Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria
- A new naturally occurring Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria.
- Pluton is non-pathogenic and occurs naturally in the soil.
- Pluton is a high quality liquid formulation of the Spores of a naturally occurring bacteria of the bacillus Amyloliquefaciens family
- Pluton is a natural product. It is not a GMO.
- Pluton contains live spores that germinate in the presence of root exudates.
- Metabolites that are produced by Pluton stimulate plant growth, increase yield and induce plant resistance mechanisms.
Benefits Of Pluton
- Improved germination
- Improved rooting
- Improved yield
- Increased vigour
- Reduced frequency and intensity of disease
- Pluton stimulates the growth of roots, Increases the tolerance against abiotic stress and increases the yield of plants
- Trials have shown that auxins and other Plant hormones are produced by Pluton in the soil.
- Pluton produces a bio fertiliser effect which is exerted by the enzyme Phytase.